Financial Peace University (FPU) is coming to our church this summer.
FPU is a 9-week, money-management class taught by America’s most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. For more than 20 years, thousands upon thousands of churches have hosted FPU and more than 4.5 million people have learned to handle money God’s ways and take control of their futures. FPU has become a staple for many financial discipleship ministries in churches (big and small) throughout the nation. To see some statistics on how successful this program has been, take a look at the two images at the bottom of this page – the first shows shows statistics for FPU graduates compared to statistics for the average American in the second image.
Topics include the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. The class will meet for about 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks.
- Classes begin on Thursday, June 21st at 7:00 pm in the Education Building.
- The cost is $99 per person or per family (we respectfully ask that no children under the age of 14 be brought to class).
- This is the direct link to our site for registration and payment. http://www.fpu.com/1065262
- Please register before June 11th so you will receive your course materials before classes begin.
- In addition to course materials, you will be given online access to FPU resources as well as a budgeting app for Android or Apple phones or tablets for 1 year.
Also, we are asking for a few volunteer coordinators to help out with the FPU classes. Volunteers will help facilitate discussions in small breakout sessions.
For more information on the classes or the volunteer opportunity, email Julie Cole at email@example.com.